361 Energy CIC have been working on a Ready for Retrofit project funded by the Energy Savings Trust.
The project has included:
- An advertorial in the North Devon Gazette promoting Businesses, organisations and events connected to the Retrofit market. This included promoting:
- Co-Cars – a Car Club which now also has cars available in Barnstaple
- Exmoor Heating Ltd who are a Green Deal Installer for a range of technologies
- Greenhus External Wall Insulation
- Mike Wye and Associates who supply natural insulation products
- Northern Devon Sustainable Energy Fair at Bideford Pannier Market on 28th June 2015
- Optimum Heating who install biomass pellet, chip and log boilers
- Petroc and their Foundation Degree course in Sustainable Resource Management
- RES (Devon) Ltd, who install solar PV, solar thermal, heat pumps and biomass boilers
- South West Lighting and Electrical Ltd, who are specialists in LED lighting
- The Works M&B Limited who install Heat Pumps, Gas and oil boilers and underfloor heating
- There were also articles in the advertorial about our 361 Community Energy project where we will be installing community owned renewable energy in North Devon and 361 Empower, our project to assist those struggling with utility bills and having difficulty with water and energy debt.
- Production of a display which can tour local libraries and events. This will provide advice about energy saving, renewable energy and the grants and incentives which are available
- Addition of information to our website about energy saving and renewable technologies and the funding and incentives available.
To see the full advert which appeared in the North Devon Gazette on 27th May 2015, click on the image below